On her blog, Lysa TerKeurst wrote about this miracle. Instead of trying to rephrase what she wrote I will just quote her because she said it way better than I could.
"The branch looks dead and without possibility. But I know there is unseen
activity within this branch. Though we can't see the possibilities on the
outside, doesn't mean they don't exist.
For right beside the dead looking branch is another branch that also looked
dead just days ago... but look at it now. Look at the slightest hint is gives to
the world. It is alive! Things are being worked out behind the scenes...
Before too long, the once dead looking branch will burst forth with a most
glorious statement of life!
No matter what we face in life, we should never focus on just the
circumstances we can see. For there is always more to the story than meets the
eye. Jesus is behind the scenes of every circumstance.
He is whispering,
"This circumstance you are facing is temporary. But what I am doing in you
behind the scene of this trial will produce good for eternity... if only you'll
choose to see me. See my hand of promise and protection even in this... and you
will find peace."














No comments:
Post a Comment