You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday To You



Today is my grandpa’s birthday.
He is such a treasure to my heart and is more to me than I could possibly say.
He is absolutely the most amazing man I know and I am so blessed to have him as my grandfather.
I found this poem online a while back about grandpa's so today I dedicate it to him.

When I was just a child
And you would hold my hand,
I trusted in your care for me,
You were such a strong yet gentle man.

As I grew and learned
to stand up on my own,
Sometimes I was scared
and I felt all alone.

But then there you were
standing by my side.
You held my hand again,
and taught me not to hide.

I am older and wiser,
now I understand.
The strength that lies within me
came from grandpa's hand.

No comments: