Since I have last posted, I have had lots of thoughts floating around in my head about things that are "blogworthy". However, none of it has made it all the way to the world wide web.
So here's the deal.
Since it is a dreary, wet and SNOWY Sunday afternoon and since Vince is gone, I am taking "the day of rest" part of the Sabbath very seriously today. That being the case I thought I would try to get down some of those elusive thoughts before they completely float away. Those of you who know me best know how quickly that can happen!
So, in explanation of what is to come, instead of writing one very long post I am going to break it up into several posts about different subjects and fun little snippets.
With that said.....here we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment