You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Just Because



The other day Vince surprised me with this beautiful bunch of roses. Just so you don’t think that it’s such a rare occasion that I have to write a post to memorialize the event, he has been so good about little romantic surprises. (He’s the best hubby ever!)
But I took some pics of them because I thought they were so pretty.
Ah, flowers, aren’t they lovely? I love the brilliant color that can only come from God’s paintbrush. I love the smell and delicate feel of the petals. I love that God created such small, intricate masterpieces for us to enjoy.
And I love that husbands go out of their way to get us these little bits of beauty just because they make us happy, even when they think it’s a waste of money because “they just die in a few days”.
Does anyone know a better way to dry them so I can preserve them? Not just roses but all types.

No comments: