You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is my dear grandmother's birthday. She has always been such a wonderful example of what a Christian woman should be and I am so thankful for all her love and the way she has always supported me. She is a real treasure to my heart.
By watching her I have learned so many things about life and God's love. She has sacrificed so much of herself for those she loves. She is also a great prayer warrior and the assurance of her prayers for me are a great blessing and comfort.
I couldn't begin to say how precious she is so in honor of her, here is something I found online about grandmas.

What Is A Grandmother
A grandmother is a remarkable woman.
She’s a wonderful combination of
warmth and kindness, laughter and love.
She overlooks our faults,
encourages our dreams,
and praises our every success.

A grandmother has the wisdom of a teacher,
the sincerity of a true friend,
and the tenderness of a mother.
She’s someone we admire, respect
and love very much.

A grandmother will always have
a cherished place in our memories
and in our hearts.
She’s someone for whom we want every happiness
in return for the joy she always brings.

A grandmother is all the dear and precious
things in life...
When she’s a grandmother like you.

No comments: