I just want to say to my GBC friends- Thank you!
I was just thinking about what it was like coming up here and starting all over in a new church and in a whole new area.
I look back on it now and I am amazed that God so quickly began to place a beautiful variety of some very special women into my life.
Each woman has brought their own unique contributions into my life and made my life more special because of it.
I don’t know what I would do without you girls!
Folks, these women are a bunch of crazy nuts but they are rock solid there for you to laugh with you (or at you :)) , cry with you or just someone to chat with when you need another “chick” to talk to or you’ll explode.
We have been getting quite a number of new people in our church and I am finding myself on the other end of the welcome mat.
I pray that I will be the kind of woman to the one’s coming in that they were to me. I feel that it is an essential part of church life and let me tell you, the women of GBC have that down. They come beside you and support you, encourage you, and make you feel loved and accepted. I hope I can be just like them, no matter where life takes me.
Now that I am just one of them and not really the newbie anymore I see them in a new light and they constantly make my heart rejoice that God has placed me in this group.
Girls, you rock!
Oh, and before I forget, there are a few little chicks that pretty much rock too. Some of the little chicklets running around our church have been a tremendous blessing. I don’t know how they do it but no matter how I am feeling when I walk in they can make me laugh.
They never fail to run up and hug me and they are genuinely excited about just seeing me. It’s so great to have those precious smiles aimed your way.
When Vince is working on Sundays, it is amazing how much those welcoming hugs and smiling faces do to lift you up.
Those chicklets are going to make great grown up “God’s Chick’s” some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment