You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

More Bag For My Buck

A thrift store in Monroe had a wonderful sale a few days ago that of course I had to attend. The sale was “all you can shove in a bag for a buck”. That’s my kind of sale!
You have 15 minutes to go through piles of clothes and stuff whatever you want in a garbage bag. There are lots of women digging at the same time so it’s kinda crazy but worth it.
I got 20 things. Out of those items all but 3 fit! As you can imagine, these weren’t your highest quality clothes and some of them will only be good for kickin round the house or such but that’s fine with me and there were a few really good pieces that I was very happy with.
Here are some pics of my finds!

No comments: