You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This Would Be So COOL!!!


I think Giraffes are just about the cutest things ever.
They are amazing.
And the babies!
Can you see one and not let out a gushy "awwww"?
If I could squeeze one in the backyard I would. What a fun pet that would be.
I wonder what the neighbors would think. LOL

But anyway....

I was looking through a fun little website that I read when I want to put my brain on pause for a bit and just enjoy some interesting stuff. Just for fun.
While there I saw this article.
Seriously. I have a new dream.
I. think. this. would. be. so. cool!
I think you'll agree.

Check it out.
Eating With Giraffes

No comments: