You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Thursday, October 3, 2013

I Love Jesus

From the backseat, while I'm driving down the road on our way to town.
Totally out of the blue.

L: Jesus is coming in the clouds one day, isn't He?
Me: Yes He is!
L: Will I really see Him then?
Me: Yes, just like you see Mommy and Daddy now.
L: When I see Him can I run up to Him and give Him a really big hug? I really want to hug Jesus.
Me: He will love your hugs. He can't wait to hug you. He loves you so much, Lydia.
L: Do I get to go to Heaven with Him then?
Me: Yes, He'll take us to Heaven then. All the people who really believe in Him and love Him.
L: Will you and Daddy be there with me?
Me: Yes we will. And we'll all be with Jesus forever.
Pause
L: I like that.

Me too, Sweet One, Me too.

No comments: