You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Monday, November 1, 2010

So It's Come Down To The End

It's November now.
It marks a change that's a comin' just around the "looming ever closer" bend.
This is my last month of being in my 20's. This is it. oh.
Well, so long then. It's been fun. Well, most of it has anyway.
I guess I'll be a thirtysomething soon. Really?
Hm, I think I was supposed to be a grown up before I became 30.
Well, shoot. I missed that one.
But really, it's not so bad. I think I'm actually embracing this new decade.
I'll savor a few more days of being 20something and then boldly step up to take on what's next.
No weeping. No sighing. No temper tantrums.
Look how mature I am?

No comments: