I will be posting something about me every day this week. Won't that be fun?
For the grand kick off I thought I would share 30 random things about me. For added fun, if you wish you can leave a comment about how many you did or didn't know.
I wonder how well (all 3 of you) know me.
And now...
30 completely random things about me you may or may not know and frankly, may or may not care about. But it's my party and I'll share if I want to!
I am a peanut butter junkie.
One of the most horrible things you can do to me is touch my toenails. I'll kick you.
I have watched "Anne of Green Gables" over 50 times. I counted. I still love it!
Coffee is my comfort food.
I can not parallel park.
Purple is my favorite color.
My favorite book in the Bible is Colossians, followed shortly after by Psalms.
I am a horribly random person and I like that about me.
My husband is my best friend. I keep falling in love with him over and over again.
I am addicted to the show America's Funniest Home Videos. The more someone is hurt or the more stupid they come off looking, the funnier it is.
One of my goals in life is to visit all 50 states and 5 countries. I've been to 29 states and 2 countries.
My favorite smell is baking bread.
I am terrified of mice.
I hate being alone. Married wrong for that one, did't I? LOL- I look at it as God stretching me and constantly teaching me to lean on Him and reminding me I'm never really alone.
I can't cook an egg to save my life. Can. NOT. do. it.
I have never been stung by a bee. (Give me some wood so I can knock on it.)
I've already owned my dream care (RIP, Mustang). A Mustang Convertible. But it would have been nice if it would have had a tad more power. The sound you hear is my husband gasping in horror at the thought of me having more power. Someday, Baby! Zoom Zoom
My two best friends live on opposite sides of the country, one about as far south east as you can go and the other about as far north west as you can go. I'm stuck smack dab in the middle too far away from both of them. Now the sound you hear is me sobbing.
I would rather read a book than watch TV.
I've read the entire Bible in a month.
I detest doing dishes. It's hands down my least favorite household chore. Give me a toilet to scrub any day!
I miss living in Kansas. Why can't Independence have a major airport?
My child constantly steals my heart and gives me depths of emotions I didn't know were possible.
I am living my dream life. Thank you, LORD!
I love thunderstorms.
I was baptized on Easter Sunday.
My favorite game is Scrabble but my husband won't play with me because I win and he doesn't like that. *evil laugh* Angie, I miss you!
I try to learn one new thing every day. Today I learned- Camels can drink more than twenty gallons of water in a ten-minute period—a feat that would kill almost any other mammal—then store the water in their blood for up to two weeks. *source- AIG* See? Random.
If I could have any animal for a pet, I'd choose a skunk. De-skunked of course.
My favorite place in the whole world is anywhere with my hubby and daughter. There's no place I'd rather be and no one I'd rather be with.














1 comment:
Oh, that was just lovely! Of course most of those random things I did know; and I'm sorry you have to live so far away from your good friend in the NW (cough,sniff, sniff!) And really, a SKUNK! That was a suprise!!
Crazy girl, no wonder we get along so well! And just for the record 30 isn't so bad....if I survived, so will you!
Love ya cuz!!
Post a Comment