You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Birthday Questions

1. What is your favorite birthday memory? 
The first year we was married Vince made my day very special. It was priceless.
2. What was the best birthday present you ever got?
I should probably know this but to be honest It'd probably be money. That's always my favorite gift. Sentimental aren't I?
3. What are you doing for your birthday this year?
Going to Northville to a book sale and then to BD's grill for dinner. I get a free birthday meal!
4. Do you share a birthday with anyone famous?
Howie Mandel, C.S. Lewis and Louisa May Alcott
5. What will be on your birthday cake this year?
That would imply I'm having a cake. I don't know if I will. But there may be cheesecake.
6. What do you want most for your birthday this year?
I don't even have a clue. Really I don't. But maybe, if I had to think about it...books?
7. How many candles will be on your cake?
30- If I had a cake.
8. Do you want a big birthday party?
No, I'd rather just be with my family and a few friends.
9. Do you have any birthday traditions?
Every year V and I go to Zender's restaurant in Frankenmuth for our free birthday fried chicken meal. Since both of our birthdays are in November we get both our meals free. That's a lot of food! Plus we get a free Christmas ornament from Bronners. It's great fun!
10. Who do you want to spend your birthday with that you won't be able to?
My mom and grandparents

No comments: