30 BIRTHDAY CAKE WISHES
One for every candle
I Wish...
1. I had soft fluffy purple gloves. I'd have them on right now. My fingers are in danger of freezing in the typing position.
2. I was at the beach listening to the waves crash on the sandy shore, feeling the sun warm me clean through.
3. I was holding a steaming cup of Starbucks coffee. Black with no sugar. Pike's Place Roast.
Unless I was on the beach, then I'd switch the drink to iced tea. Strong, no sugar.
4. I had this in my kitchen. Seriously. I've been wanting one of these for so long I actually dreamed about it. Sad, isn't it? A trash can makes my wish list. And that I dream of trash cans. Is there a name for this condition?
5. I was better at finishing projects. I have a huge list of ideas that might get started but very few get finished. Other things always get priority -aka life.
6. I weren't so quick to follow temporary pleasures, forgetting to spend more time with the One who gives eternal joy.
7. I lived closer to family.
8. I had an unlimited supply of blueberries and fresh figs.
9. I had more wisdom on how to be the best wife and mother my family needs me to be.
10. I had this. In blue.
11. I didn't struggle with worry and fear but found it easier to have a God-centered trust in all things.
12. I could go on a southern gospel cruise to Alaska someday.
13. for date nights. What are those again?
14. I could see the Messiah preformed live- just not in Detroit.
15. I liked classical music. I tried but I just can't seem to make myself like it. I'm so uncultured. :)
16. Chocolate was a health food.
17. I would wake up tomorrow morning with a $1,000 Kohls gift card under my pillow.
18. my conduct always exemplified Christ.
19. there was a pomegranate tree in my back yard.
20. there weren't spiders at my house.
21. boots...I'd like some really cute brown boots.
22. my husband could take his dream vacation, just because it would make him happy and I love seeing him happy. His dream trip btw is a tour of the MLB ballparks.
23. my neck wasn't so messed up and I could sleep without headaches again.
24. pray-not wish- that my child(ren) will grow up healthy, happy and most of all with a strong desire to know and follow Christ. This will be God's doing, not mine.
25. I owned the Dick Van Dyke Show complete series on DVD. I LOVE that show and it's the only show that always makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it. And it's clean!
26. I could go for a ride in a hot air balloon.
27. Vince would teach me to fly a plane.
28. I was better at remembering where I put things.
29. I could play the piano.
30. for my next 30 years- they will magnify Christ and give Him glory.
11. I didn't struggle with worry and fear but found it easier to have a God-centered trust in all things.
12. I could go on a southern gospel cruise to Alaska someday.
13. for date nights. What are those again?
14. I could see the Messiah preformed live- just not in Detroit.
15. I liked classical music. I tried but I just can't seem to make myself like it. I'm so uncultured. :)
16. Chocolate was a health food.
17. I would wake up tomorrow morning with a $1,000 Kohls gift card under my pillow.
18. my conduct always exemplified Christ.
19. there was a pomegranate tree in my back yard.
20. there weren't spiders at my house.
21. boots...I'd like some really cute brown boots.
22. my husband could take his dream vacation, just because it would make him happy and I love seeing him happy. His dream trip btw is a tour of the MLB ballparks.
23. my neck wasn't so messed up and I could sleep without headaches again.
24. pray-not wish- that my child(ren) will grow up healthy, happy and most of all with a strong desire to know and follow Christ. This will be God's doing, not mine.
25. I owned the Dick Van Dyke Show complete series on DVD. I LOVE that show and it's the only show that always makes me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it. And it's clean!
26. I could go for a ride in a hot air balloon.
27. Vince would teach me to fly a plane.
28. I was better at remembering where I put things.
29. I could play the piano.
30. for my next 30 years- they will magnify Christ and give Him glory.















No comments:
Post a Comment