
Who would have ever thought the day would come that I would think a good afternoon is setting with my hubby watching a baseball game?
I guess his love for the game has rubbed off and here I am, a fan.
Sigh. I don’t know how it happened but I think it has something to do with the whole trying to be interested in what your spouse loves thing. Somehow it became something I enjoy too. Now I totally enjoy curling up on the couch on a Saturday afternoon, some good snacks to fight over and 3 hours of men trying to hit a little white ball. This is a good example of how our spouses change us.
Somewhere in the love what your spouse loves idea one thing has slipped through the cracks though. V still doesn’t seem too thrilled to spend a day shopping, going to museums or reading. I thought this was supposed to work both ways?
But be that as it may, I am totally getting into the game and am looking forward to going to many games with my man. Still a little nervous about flying balls hitting poor unsuspecting people in the stands (that would probably be me) but I refuse to let that stop me and besides, that would be a story, huh?
I really love having things that V and I can do together and this is just one more thing that we can share. That may be the biggest pull for me but whatever the reason, My name is Sondra and I am a baseball fan.
I guess his love for the game has rubbed off and here I am, a fan.
Sigh. I don’t know how it happened but I think it has something to do with the whole trying to be interested in what your spouse loves thing. Somehow it became something I enjoy too. Now I totally enjoy curling up on the couch on a Saturday afternoon, some good snacks to fight over and 3 hours of men trying to hit a little white ball. This is a good example of how our spouses change us.
Somewhere in the love what your spouse loves idea one thing has slipped through the cracks though. V still doesn’t seem too thrilled to spend a day shopping, going to museums or reading. I thought this was supposed to work both ways?
But be that as it may, I am totally getting into the game and am looking forward to going to many games with my man. Still a little nervous about flying balls hitting poor unsuspecting people in the stands (that would probably be me) but I refuse to let that stop me and besides, that would be a story, huh?
I really love having things that V and I can do together and this is just one more thing that we can share. That may be the biggest pull for me but whatever the reason, My name is Sondra and I am a baseball fan.
Now, off to watch the game!














1 comment:
I took up deer hunting, mainly because it was so important to Daniel and I wanted to do things together. I have many good memories of our times together in the woods. It's not the same without him.
Post a Comment