Vince and I spent a lot of evenings walking around this park while we were there. It's very peaceful, if the geese leave you alone.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Capturing The Moment
Here are a few pictures of my time in Oklahoma as promised.
This is a tree in Jo-Allen park in Bartlesville. Someone did a good job of carving that heart.
Vince and I spent a lot of evenings walking around this park while we were there. It's very peaceful, if the geese leave you alone.
This is my grandparents dog, Gabby. She is the most spoiled dog you can find. She loves to find the nearest willing lap and sleep just like this. She really likes Vince because he pays a lot of attention to her.
Vince and I spent a lot of evenings walking around this park while we were there. It's very peaceful, if the geese leave you alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
LOVE that sunset!!! All the other pictures were nice too.
Post a Comment