You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go Vote!

Well, I have nothing to say on this subject because I believe that most people who are reading this already plan to vote so I guess all that's left to say is, Have you voted yet? If not, why are reading this? Get going!
I found this blog entry on one of my favorite blogs that seems to echo my sentiments and I think it's rather cute.
But anyway, I am resting in the fact that God has this in His hands and He's not a bit worried about it.
Daniel 2:20-21
20 Daniel answered and said:
“ Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,
For wisdom and might are His.
21 And He changes the times and the seasons;
He removes kings and raises up kings;
He gives wisdom to the wise
And knowledge to those who have understanding.

In the end, no matter what the outcome, may our trust be in God alone and not in America or it's government. In GOD we trust!

No comments: