When I do something, I like to do it up big and when I break something I like to make sure it is good and broke.
So, on the day I decided to break the Internet I thought "why stop there?", so I broke our TV too. Yep, I'm that good.
It's a long story and I won't go into it but somehow I managed to completely mess up our whole Internet connection. We have just recently got it working again after a few days and many long hours talking to customer service (and I use the term "service" loosely).
There are still some issues that aren't fixed yet and it's getting frustrating because random things just keep popping up on our screen that I don't understand. And of course this always happen when Vince is gone.
Since we get our TV service through our Internet, there isn't any TV either and we still don't have that back up and running. I have a feeling this will require more days and more hours on the phone.
All I did was change one little thing on the computer and all this happened. When I open up a can of worms I let them all slither out.
Vince has been really good about this whole thing. I think he's getting used to fixing my mistakes. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's a sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
I'm laughing my head off......
Post a Comment