You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Thursday, November 20, 2008

For Today

Outside my Window... darkness has fallen on my little world and occasional snowflakes are falling.
I am thinking... about Thanksgiving dinner.
I am feeling… slightly lonely with Vince gone.
I am reading... some of my favorite blogs.
I am hoping... (wishing) that my mom could come out for Christmas.
I am creating... homemade cards with the new supplies I got on sale.
I am hearing... the quiet.
From the kitchen... leftovers.
Scripture read in devotions today… Acts 13 & 14
One of my favorite things... Pumpkin spice creamer
I am inspired… by women who love and serve God wholeheartedly.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… laundry, spend time in God’s word, spend time with Vince, work on a few projects, Christmas shopping, shop for Thanksgiving dinner
and go to church.
For Today
I will realize that my hope and happiness lies in no other place than Jesus Christ.
For Today
I will serve Him, love Him and give Him all of me.


Here is a picture that makes me smile...

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

I loved this post. You have a great way with words and capturing what is going on in your world and then sharing it with everyone else! Thank-you!
Miss you lots!