I was worried about the plane ride but she slept the whole way.
What I should have worried about was the visit.
Bug apparently doesn't like being away from home.
She was way fussy.
But fussiness aside, she got her first intro to Oklahoma and to meet family.
It was a precious time for me because it was an answer to many years of prayer.
My grandparents aren't in the best of health and haven't been for some time. But it has been a prayer of mine since I was a teenager that they would live to meet my child.
They were such a huge part of my growing up years that I couldn't imagine them not being there to hold my baby.
So seeing that happen was priceless to me.
The pictures you are looking at are more than just sweet first meetings, they are an answer to many prayers.
Now hopefully next time she meets them she won't scream her little head off or look scared spitless anytime they hold her.
These pictures were taken in a very small window when she was tolerating someone besides me.
Grrrr! Oh well. Life ain't perfect. And it was still great.














2 comments:
I'm so happy for you, that you had this dream fulfilled, and prayer answered! God is faithful!!!
Thanks Diane. Yes He is!
Post a Comment