You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

May I Introduce To You

This blog, although originally designed for both of us, has become almost all about my life. So for a change of pace, here is a little bit about Vince.
I found this “All About Your Husband” quiz on two other blogs and thought it was sorta cute. Maybe this will help those of you who mostly know me get to know him a little more.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Fox news
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Blue cheese
3. What's one food he doesn't like? My family “spaghetti sauce” recipe. It’s not marinara sauce so Mr. Italian won’t eat it. He doesn't think spaghetti sauce should be orange and says it’s a disgrace to pasta everywhere.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? He doesn’t go to bars.
5. Where did he go to high school? Homeschool
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Probably something to do with aviation but he’s not really a collecting kind of guy. He used to collect Armadillos though.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Hoagies or Philly Cheesestake
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Roast or his family spaghetti recipe.
10. What is his favorite cereal? He goes in cycles. Right now, oatmeal with frozen raspberries on top, used to be cheerios.
11. What would he never wear? Considering I have pictures of him dressed in a mini skirt and a bra, he’ll wear anything. (Vince reviewed this for accuracy and forced me to mention here that this was a college thing and nothing more.)
12. What is his favorite sports team? Seattle Mariners
13. Who will he vote for? Should I be telling you this? I have a feeling you could probably guess though.
14. Who is his best friend? Me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
There are probably many things he wishes I wouldn’t do but he is a wonderful man and doesn’t usually complain at the things I do. He does tend to groan though when I suffer from this air-headed condition that keeps creeping up. (For examples, read last post.)
16. How many states has he lived in? 4-
Washington, Florida, Tennessee and Michigan
17. What is his heritage? Half Italian/ Half Lebanese
But the best heritage he has is the Godly heritage given to him by his family.
That’s what we want to pass on more than some national heritage that fades a little more with each generation
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? New York Style Cheesecake
19. Did he play sports in high school? Baseball (not on a team though)
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Being with me, but if I’m not around he can spend hours (and sadly this is proven fact) sitting at the computer looking up old election stories and statistics.
21. What is his favorite holiday? The whole Christmas season
22. What is his favorite book? This would imply that he reads, he hates reading, except the Bible, which he reads every day.
23. What first attracted you to him? He was (and still is) sweet and funny and goofy and caring and just downright hot. He’s made me go all gooey inside from day one and still makes me melt.

1 comment:

erikandmiss said...

This is so cool I saved it and am going to put it on my blog. I hope you don't mind. oh, by the way...I have a blog!!! ;)