To go along with the fall pictures I thought I should show you the other side of fall. The not so pretty part of fall. Just because I think you should get the full picture here.
A few mornings ago we woke up to this.
If you click on the picture, you can clearly see a thin layer of the frost we got to scrape off. It was the first frost of the year.
This part of fall, I don't like so much. Too bad that Jack Frost will be around to annoy us long after the leaves have all fallen to the ground and blown away. And the thing about Jack Frost is he will soon become very persistant and very nasty, leaving a much thicker layer of ice on our cars every. single. morning. (Do you really miss this, Angie?)
This part of fall, I don't like so much. Too bad that Jack Frost will be around to annoy us long after the leaves have all fallen to the ground and blown away. And the thing about Jack Frost is he will soon become very persistant and very nasty, leaving a much thicker layer of ice on our cars every. single. morning. (Do you really miss this, Angie?)














No comments:
Post a Comment