You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Haven't Fallen Off The World

I know it's been awhile but I have an excuse! I was trapped in "no internet" land for 2 weeks. It's a horrible place to be and I don't recommend it.
Actually, I was in Oklahoma helping my mom move in to their new home. It took longer than I thought to get her settled but we managed to go from boxes to beautiful in the time I was there so I guess the whole no internet thing was worth it.
I would like to say I have pictures of my time away but I didn't take the time to photograph anything and since most of my days were spent unpacking, finding a place for things and running around town on errands, there wasn't much to photograph.
But now I'm back home
Photobucket
so we will now resume normal life, for about 2 days, until something else happens.

No comments: