You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Frankenmuth

Since Monday was a beautiful fall day and Vince was off work, we decided to go to Frankenmuth, a town about 2 hours north of us.
We had a wonderful time. It was so pretty up there, the weather was good and fall was definetly in the air.
To share the day with you, here are some pictures. Wish you could have been there!

Click to play Frankenmuth
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I absolutely loved that! How did you do your pics like that? Of course, I doubt I would have the time, but it's awesome. I must go, and see if my pizza is done... ooh, la,la,
Lee

Sondra said...

It's really easy! I just put the pics I wanted in the premade template. Took less than 5 minutes. smilebox.com. Gotta love it!