What did you do first thing this morning?
Got Lydia up and dressed
Made her breakfast
Ate my breakfast- Leftover sautéed onions
Have you been out and about today?
Went to MBM, Lowes and Munson Park. Oh, and the post office to mail a package to LeAnn!
Munson Park Pics
How's the weather?
Warm and sunny, blue skies...nice day
What's on the agenda for the rest of the day?
Cleaning the cars
Wish there was time for a nap
P.S. Didn't get to cleaning the cars. Didn't get my nap. But here's some pics of the evening.
Best moment of the day so far.
Playing with Lydia at the park
Laughing with my Hubby
Playing with Lydia at the park
Laughing with my Hubby
What's on the menu for supper?
Bulgar Wheat
Chickpeas with curry sauce
Are you planning something fun today?
Already did the fun, now we work.
Did you hear any good songs today?
Least favorite part of the day.
Haven't had a cup of coffee yet
5 senses- What's filling them right now?
Taste- The lingering taste of the handful of chocolate chips I popped in my mouth as I walked past the cabinet.
Smell- Fumes from the recently stained deck
See- The wind blowing the leaves around as I look out over beautiful, freshly stained deck
Hear- Crickets, squeaky dryer and the breeze whistling through the trees
Feel- The breeze through my open window
Favorite Bible verse for the day.
Favorite Bible verse for the day.
The LORD is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear?
The LORD is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1
Anything else to share?
Ended the day with this- God's Amazing Work
Good Day.
Thank You, Lord














1 comment:
Love it! Might have to borrow your idea sometime, with q & a. So sorry about your coffee!! Sigh......
Post a Comment