You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Don't Know Much

As is the case with most 3 year olds, Lydia loves to ask questions.
Sometimes her questions have no easy answer so I go with "I don't know."

A few days ago we were at the park and Lydia asked a question.
I believe it was, "Why did they paint the slide blue?"
I responded with my typical "I don't know" answer.

She looked up at me very seriously and said...
"Mommy, you say I don't know an awful lot. Don't you know anything?"

I looked back at her, smiled and said-
"I don't know much, but I know I love you!"

It's all just more proof that Moms are in a constant state of brain cell decline.

No comments: