
Lydia loves strawberries.
She eats them every day.
Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall.
If we can't get fresh, we get frozen.
It's just a part of the menu every day, no need to question it. It just is.
I think it must be her favorite food.
(Beside chocolate that is, but that's just a given.)
Yesterday I dutifully plopped her daily serving in front of her.
Nice, big, juicy and sweet.
Perfect strawberry goodness.
She smiled, said "'nank you" and took a bite.
Juice dripping down her chin, she is in strawberry heaven.
Daily routine there.
I left the room to grab something and came back to her holding a strawberry up in the air, then eating it. Holding up another one, then eating that one.
I asked her what she was doing and she looked at me with this
"How can you possibly not know what I'm doing?" look on her face.
"I'm feeding Jesus strawberries. It's good to share you know."
:)














No comments:
Post a Comment