Okay, I said I was gonna do this before but I didn't.
I'm going to this time!
Why? Because I feel God is leading me to.
I don't know why really but here are two reasons I think it might be.
1. Because I personally get something out of writing.
Not only is it a creative outlet but actually sitting down and writing out things that God is showing me or things that I have thought about helps me really THINK about them and put them in a way that is more manageable and rememberable (is that a word?) than just random swimming thoughts in my head.
2. Because in the back of my mind I feel that someday, somewhere I may say something that will help someone. If it's only one person, one time it is worth it and it has been my prayer of late that God will do just that through my simple words. Oh God use me. Use this blog.
So please help me and keep me accountable to do it.
There are long chunks of time where I just don't have much time or motivation for it but I really think it's a good thing for me.
How can you hold me accountable? Ask me about it and pray with me (even if this is a tiny thing.) that God will help me as He wants to.
Leave comments to encourage me because honestly, the biggest reason I stopped is because I felt no one read it.
Even though I now believe it's for me as much for you I still really want people to read it. It's more fun that way!
I really want to share what God is doing in my life with people. If He is showing me things maybe He wants to share them with me so that I can share them with others, too!
So, I am going to post random pictures, and other such stuff that I have been hiding away for this here blog. I had previously written quite a few posts that never made it on that I will be posting soon.
So, good things are ahead. Stay tuned.
WARNING-
I really am going to be changing things around and redecorating (you know how much I love to do that!) so if you stop by and things look messy, just come back a little later.
I'll having it looking spiffy again shortly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment