We walked into a store a few days ago.
Lydia stops, gasps, grabs her heart and squeals. (drama much?)
And then she starts jumping up and down.
"Mommy, they're playing Christmas songs!"
She has already developed a love of all things Christmas.
And since she loves to sing, Christmas songs are right up there on the "things Lydia loves" list.
Her favorite songs are
Joy To The World
Silent Night
and
Jingle Bells
I looked up Jingle Bells (good move?) on youtube and she has two renditions that she now LOVES.
She asks for them multiple times a day. She sings with them. She cracks up at them.
She can't get enough of them.
And then there's me.....
But they are funny and she's pretty entertaining to watch when she's watching them so Jingle Bells it is.
I posted one of the videos on FB and thought I ought not leave this one out so I'm posting this one here. Needed to share the joy I guess.
So, to kick off the Christmas season (Still wondering how it's that time already but oh well)
Let's Jingle Bell it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment