You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Bucket List

I've seen a few blogs that have posted this and I find it interesting to read what other people's goals are. So here's my list of things I'd like to accomplish before I kick the bucket.

  1. Ride in a hot air balloon.
  2. Go to the Mediterranean, sail along the coast, visit the countries and eat the food.
  3. Learn a foreign language- I'm thinking German.
  4. Go on a short term mission trip.
  5. Ride a camel.
  6. Fill a whole room with books. (LOL, just kidding, that one is just to get a reaction from V)
  7. Cruise to Alaska- see whales.
  8. Own a pet skunk.
  9. Visit all 50 States- I've gone to 27.
  10. Learn to crochet. I've been taught but I forgot. I wanna learn it and remember it.
  11. Go to the top of the Empire State Building. I've been in the building but it was raining so they wouldn't let us go up. Bummer.
  12. Learn to play golf. Yeah, I know it's the most boring sport, but I'd like to try it.
  13. Try a really bizarre food like on Bizarre foods with Andrew Zimmern. Brussels Spouts don't count. Either does seafood (although it should).
  14. Memorize the book of Psalms.
  15. See something truly unique and rare.
  16. Go to the Holy Land and really walk where Jesus walked.
  17. Read at least one classic. I admit, I've never actually gotten all the way through one.
  18. Plant a blueberry orchard and keep it alive and bearing fruit.
  19. Ride in a race car. I wanna go really, really fast!
  20. Learn to drive a stick shift and not severely damage the car in the process. Sadly, I've done that.
  21. Chase down a tornado.
  22. Become proficient in sign language.
  23. Overcome a fear.
  24. Learn to ballroom dance.
  25. Learn to play the piano.

No comments: