You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Friday, April 22, 2011

Look What I Won!

I don't win things often. But sometimes I do and this time I won something really cool!
I won this book by Kristin Billerbeck. *Happy Dance*


I just happen to LOVE Kristin Billerbeck books.
She's the ultimate in "lets hide from the world for awhile and not think" books.
I like that in an author.
There's not much "depth" to it if you think in terms of some books but sometimes I don't want depth. I want to read a sweet story that I can walk away from with a smile. She always provides that.
I was really excited about her new book coming out but thought I would have to wait a long time to read it. I didn't think I'd win a copy! I randomly entered the drawing on her blog thinking there's no way but it never hurts.
To enter you were to leave a comment telling a story about your spouse and the first thing they did that really made you believe they loved you. I told my story and a few days later the book was mine! It had nothing to do with the story I told, although it was a very sweet story about our first Thanksgiving together. The winner was chosen randomly by her daughter supposedly, but I'm so glad I chose to enter on a whim. Whims pay.
How cool is that, ya'll?!
The book was wonderful. I think I actually liked it more than some of the others I have read by her.
It's total chick-lit. And I totally love it.
Thank you, Kristin Billerbeck!

No comments: