You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Back In The Bloggy World- I Promise

March is gone and now so is part of April. Is it just me or is 2011 becoming the fastest year in history?
So where have I been?
Here at home. Living life.
With as much attention as I paid to this blog in March one might think I have an on-the-go toddler at my house keeping me busy. Ding Ding Ding! You got it!
But that really isn't the only reason March went by without even so much as a nod to the bloggy world.
It has more to do with no motivation. No motivation to sit down and organize my rather random thoughts into intelligible sentences. That seemed like way too much work at the end of the day when all I wanted was my bed. Yeah, it's been a month like that.
Add to the never ending to-do list a baby girl that was literally sick all of March and you have a tired mommy.
Lydia, it seems, is just like her momma and has allergies. That's the official diagnosis from the people with a degree so I'm going with that. Poor baby girl. She's a trooper but didn't sleep well (and as a result, neither did I) for lack of easy breathing. Snot don't let much air through.
She is now on a low dose of allergy meds and it seems to be helping. She doesn't snore anymore and sleeps through the night again without me going in at least once to hold her upright for awhile so she can breathe. She also has the added benefit of not being labeled a snot nosed kid anymore.
I do believe the poor child inherited all my bad genes. She'll thank me for that one day.
But the good thing in March was that V's parents came to visit. That was a huge blessing. It was like a nice refreshing break. I loved it and V loved it but I think Lydia loved it most. She got TONS of attention and came to realize that she is the most loved kid in the world.
The only thing about people coming to visit is they go home. Boy does a house feel empty and a little too quiet when it's been so full for 2 weeks. It took me awhile to readjust. I wondered around moping for a few days. It again solidified for me the desire to be close to family.
But eventually it's back to life and the normal routine of things picks back up.
Darn.
But in nutshell that was my March.
April, so far, has been allergy free and life as we know it.
So with that, I'm back at this here blog and ready to move on.
Did ya miss me?

No comments: