I haven't been sleeping that well so when I'm up or when I just feel a little run down and don't want to do anything else for awhile I am in the process of creating a new blog.
This blog took longer to create than I wish to share because I haven't spent long spurts of time on it. It's honestly a result of a mind that won't shut down when the body wants to.
Whether it will ever get any further than a few posts is totally up in the air. I have a feeling it will get a lot of time until baby girl comes and then will never get touched again. But for now, if you are interested, check it out here.
What's it about? FOOD!
It has (or will have) lots of recipes and I have plans to add pictures and side notes related to them. I'm giving it a shot and we shall see how far it goes.
I have been thinking of doing a blog like this for almost a year. I like recipe blogs and I thought it would be fun to do one and add little stories and memories associated with certain recipes as a lot of them are from family.
All of them have been taste tested and approved-All by me, most by my hubby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment