Have I ever told you how much I love living out of boxes?
If I told you that it was an all out, huge, big fat, bold faced lie.
I hate looking at these boxes.
But here I find myself living with them.
I can't turn around without being confronted with them. Sometimes it's not a very pretty confrontation. I have bumped into, stubbed toes on and stuck my tongue out at them more times than I can count.
My darling man has almost fallen face first into them and I know he thinks I have strategically placed them so that if he gets up in the middle of the night he has no choice but to walk right into them. I've been woke up to "Ouch, stupid box" quite frequently lately.
I thought I had arranged each box pile to create little pathways to each important area/room of our apartment but apparently my road making skills leave much to be desired.
So how much longer do I get to live like this? Oh PLEASE not much longer!
The house we bought is basically move in ready except for paint and the plan was to be all done and moved in about a week ago but plans have been changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
V is working hard on getting the painting done but it's a slow process since it's all him. There's a lot of wall. I give him credit though, he's doing a great job and it's looking beautiful.
So hopefully soon these boxes will be transported to our new home where I will have to make new box piles and pathways until I can find a place to put all the stuff that's in the boxes.
Sigh.
I guess they'll be around a little longer.
But just to show you that I'm a glass-half-full kind of gal, I am thankful for what these boxes represent- we are moving into our first home!
If I look at it that way, I can live with the boxes-for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment