You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Saturday, August 1, 2009

To All My Buggy Friends

Dear Bugs,
If you are going to insist on continuing this surprise attack you seem to be so bent on pursuing I think it only fair to warn you that I am hereby launching an attack of my own.
Since screaming, dancing around in disgust and throwing things from across the room appear to be pointless and since I'm pretty sure I have heard you all snickering in your annoying little buggy voices at all my failed attempts at bug annihilation- there will be no more Mrs. Nice Woman.
Prepare to die.
I have come up with some particularly evil ways of getting rid of you that I think will be more effective than previous efforts.
If you still insist on calling in buggy reserves and invading my home, replacing each dead bug with five live bug soldiers I will launch a full out attack on all your little buggy bodies until just the sight of this place makes all bug kind shiver with dread.
And if that doesn't work, I'm moving. So there.
You have been warned. Prepare for battle. You will not win!

Sincerely,
Bug hater

No comments: