You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things NOT To Say

Photobucket
Note to husbands:
When your wife comes out in her most comfortable bathrobe that just happens to be yellow and fuzzy, try to refrain from saying things like, "You look like Big Bird."
Gotta love honesty in a man.
I haven't actually gotten out the "Big Bird" robe since last winter (or actually since the aforementioned statement) but it's getting a little cooler in the evenings and I'm thinking I might have to break out my beloved robe soon. If it just happens to make me look like a certain Sesame Street character so be it. At least I'll be all warm and cozy!
So, if you happen to knock on our door some evening soon don't be surprised if Big Bird answers the door.

No comments: