You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Sunday, May 18, 2008

There's No Place Like Home

We are home from Kansas. We got in yesterday evening.
After my last posts you might think that I am not so happy to be back in Michigan but the opposite is true.
It felt so good to walk through the door of our apartment. I hadn't realized how much I missed it. There really is no place like home.
Home in this world is wherever God chooses to place us. Right now that's Michigan. But wherever God leads us in the future, I will always be at home because Vince is beside me and God will dwell in any place we do.

***I'll post pics of our trip when I get them taken off the camera.***

No comments: