You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Please, Help!

In the back of my Bible I found this random quote that I think is from a Beth Moore study. The problem is, I know that my intention was to write this in my Bible along side the verse Beth was speaking on. Well, I didn't write down the reference so I don't know where it belongs and I am having trouble coming up with it. I've spent a little extra devo time looking but I thought I would ask you, my dear bloggy friends, to help me out.
The quote is-
"Esteem what is worthy of God's esteem. Not what the world puts before us as supierior."
Please give me your thoughts as to what Bible verse this would best fit by. I'd like to throw this scrap of paper away and have the note permenently written where it belongs.
Thanks!

No comments: