You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Michiversary To us!

We were just thinking that Memorial Day weekend is our one year anniversary of living in Michigan. That was a looong weekend and I remember the first few weeks here were crazy!
In the beginning, I think both of us were strongly questioning our wisdom in moving here but now we are convinced it was the right move for us.
A lot has happened in our time here, some good and some bad, but the good has outweighed the bad in a big way. Looking back at what the year has brought us all I can say is "God sure is good."
So Happy Michiversay to us and here's to looking forward to God's continued blessing and guidance, be it here or elsewhere.

No comments: