
With the elections this year, all you hear on the news is politics, politics, politics. Part of me is the concerned citizen who feels it her duty to stay informed and know who I'm voting for and part of me is already so sick of it I want to plug my ears and sing "la la la" everytime I hear it on the news.
In spite of my slight media induced illness, I am trying to stay up to date on things. Vince, of course, is doing a much better job than I am but I'm getting there.
So with "Super Tuesday" coming up I thought I would add a link to a website that someone sent me. It's a short quiz that helps you chose the candidate that most reflects your personal views. It's pretty interesting. At the end there is a brief overview of the stands each candidate has on key issues. Click the picture above to take the quiz.














No comments:
Post a Comment