You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Monday, February 11, 2008

A True Winter Wonderland

It has been so cold and snowy, I'm beginning to forget what the ground looks like without its white blanket. I praise God that in spite of the bitter cold, wind and snow the roads have stayed good (thank you road crews!) and Vince has been home during the worst of the storms.
This last Thursday I went out to lunch with a friend from church. It had snowed the night before and when I went out everything was covered in snow and with the light hitting the snow just right, everything looked silver. It was so beautiful I forgot how cold I was and just got lost in how beautiful a scene God had created.
As soon as I got home, I ran and got my camera to take a few pictures. Unfortunatly since I was in the car trying to get the views I wanted some of the pics didn't turn out but here are a few that did. They don't do it justice but here they are.

No comments: