This is a picture from yesterday. Just a random moment in the day.
She wanted me to take her picture
So, of course, I did.
Sometimes I look at a picture of her and I think,
"She's getting so big."
Where does the time go?
As she grows, I teach her many things.
But above all- I want her to KNOW.
That she is loved.
Little girl, you are so loved.
May you always know that.
Not just loved by Mommy and Daddy.
Not just loved by your family and friends.
(And you are LOVED SO MUCH by us.)
But, please Precious One,
may you always know
that you are LOVED SO MUCH
by Jesus.
Remember this truth all your life.
It will shape you
and make you live life differently
than those around you who don't know this truth.
Learn this truth, be changed by this truth.
Live your life in the knowledge and comfort and
influence of the fact...
YOU ARE LOVED
And because you are loved- by the King of the Universe-
you can confidently and boldly
proclaim-
I saw this picture on Facebook.
It is my prayer
that Lydia will understand
and believe this for her life.
That she will live in the light of the truth of these words.
Because of His love this is true.
Because of His love
it is true for her.
Always.
No matter what.















No comments:
Post a Comment