You may have noticed that I haven't been around much lately.
Honestly, I'd all but given up on this here corner of the web. Time, energy and motivation have been in short supply.
However, I just can't give it up entirely. There's something about this blog that keeps me sane.
It is my creative outlet. It's my vent. It's my way to climb up on my fancy little soap box and let the world (or 5 people) know what's on my mind. It's fun.
So, I may not post as often as I used to but I still need to know it's here. I guess what it comes down to is that this really is more for me than anyone else. How very selfish of me. I used to get very discouraged that so few people read it but with the new knowledge that it's for me and not for the world at large I am empowered anew to keep this baby chugging along....however slowly the chugs may be at times.
So, my faithful few, keep clompin' along with me. There's still more points along this here path and I'm glad your making the way with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment