You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Thursday, October 28, 2010

This Just Makes Me Snort

Oink Oink!
Okay, so this is just about one of the craziest diet tactic out there but it's so crazy it totally cracks me up. I can't help myself.
The whole idea of this thing is to remind you of what a porker you are when you eat.
You are supposed to place Mr. Piggy in your refrigerator and every time the door opens it oinks at you, supposedly to remind you not to pig out or you'll start looking like Mr. Pig.
Now come on, admit it, that's a little funny. Don't think it would work but I have to give the inventor kudos for thinking of it if for nothing more than a great gag gift. I'd laugh myself silly if someone got this for me. I wouldn't even be offended at the "you need to diet, you Porker" implication.
Personally, I think he is rather cute. I love that intimidating piggy look as if to say "Back away from the food."
So now you have further proof of my wacky sense of humor. But seriously. I actually snort laughed when I saw it.

You can buy it here- when it's in stock.

No comments: