You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's Been One Of Those Days

If I would have known what kind of day it was going to be I would have crawled back under the covers and stayed there until Christmas. Oh. My. Word! It's been a crazy crazy day. I no longer have a nerve left. They are all used up. Trampled on, Stomped on, Squeezed till they squeal.
It has been one thing after another all day until I've had to remind myself to just breathe in, breathe out and pray pray pray.
But oh my has God been good!
In the background of every single instance He has worked in what truly would be called little miracles. Little miracles that have stopped what could have been big disasters from happening. God has definetly been at work in my day.
He doesn't always stop our bad days but He is always ALWAYS right beside us when they happen. Never have I been as aware of that as today.
Seriously I have come close to losing my mind a few times but there's been a strong hand pushing me onward and a Guide to keep things going.
I'm so glad I know Him.
I'm so glad I know I can depend on Him.
I'm so glad that He knows me.
I'm so very very thankful that He is active in my life. Today and every day.
And He will be my peace.

Thank You, Lord! I praise you!

No comments: