Sometimes you just get lucky with things.
I few days ago I soooo did.
On Freecycle (a site I highly recommend if you like free stuff) this lady had just posted 300 free books. I logged on, saw it and was all over that one.
I replied, got her address and took off, leaving Daddy and Baby behind in my dust.
I don't think she expected one person to take all of them but she was glad to get them out of her hair and I was glad to take them.
When I got home, V just shook his head. He knows me. He doesn't even question it.
So what will I do with 300 books? Especially books most of which I would never read?
Well the first step is to see which ones I do wish to keep. Then sell the ones I don't.
Both steps complete. I kept some for me, posted some on Paperback swap and sold some-for $30. Oh yeah!
There were all kinds of books. Some very old ones, some almost brand new. Some very interesting, some I didn't even want in my house. But overall, well worth free.
Did I mention I sooo heart freecyle? Well, I really really do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment