Oh Look! I found something yummy! Maybe I can eat it.
Yes! That does taste good. Almost as good as my thumb. Well, almost.
But my bottle is best of all.
And I can hold it by myself now.
But my biggest new discovery is this
Ta Da!
All this new stuff is wearing me out.
Think I'll just lay here for a bit.
It took her awhile to learn how to roll over because she hates tummy time with a PASSION!
Now that she rolls over from her back we get to play the baby flip over game all day.
That's fun.
She doesn't mind being on her tummy as much since it's her getting herself in that position but when she figures out she's on her tummy she starts fussing.
I should let her lay there and figure out how to get from her tummy to her back but I only make her stay on her tummy until mommy's had enough of the screaming.
She'll figure it out one day.
One week later:
She figured it out.
:)














No comments:
Post a Comment