And below is my "happy tree". I love it so!
When we moved in last summer it was a pretty tree with red leaves but this spring when it came to life I got the lovely surprise of finding it had little white flowers all over it. I guess they don't last that long and then you just get the red leaves, but either way, still pretty and for now the flowers make my day. Every day I look out and see them I think, "oh how pretty, look at those lovely flowers."
Part of the fun this spring has been watching flowers pop up where I didn't know we had flowers and seeing all the bright color. The lady that lived here before us apparently liked plant life.
(I won't mention the fact that we hacked a lot of it. There was just TOO much. Sorta looked like a jungle and I didn't want to do that much yard work.)
In the back yard I know there are a lot of lilies and some really pretty bushes that have nice color to them but they haven't quite bloomed all the way yet. They're getting there.
I'll post those pics later.
My "Happy Tree"-
A close up of the cute little flowers-














No comments:
Post a Comment