SERIOUSLY
God's attributes
God's holiness and standard
Our position in Christ
What God has forgiven in my life
The depths of God's love and His pursuit of us from the beginning.
NOT SO SERIOUSLY- BUT CURIOUSLY
How can socks start out on my feet when I go to bed and somehow end up on my pillow under my head come morning.
How is it that I can put a certain item (say my keys for instance) in the same spot every. single. time. except the times I need them quickly and then it's somewhere completely different.
Why is it that the thermostat can be set at 68 and it's cold in the house, but if the temperature is 68 outside, it's a nice day.
Why do I even try? It never fails that I can cover every possible area I think spit up can reach and inevitably it will find the one area I neglected to cover and I once again have spotted clothes.
Does my baby have radar? (the answer is yes) The moment I get ready to take a shower- Baby will wake up.
Is there a murphey's law about cell phone battery life and being put on hold? I say there must be. The battery to my cell phone will go dead at exactly the same time the friendly automated voice tells me oh-so-sweetly that my call will be next to speak to the next available representative, after I have spent the last 10 minutes or more sitting there being forced to listen to truly annoying music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment