You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Friday, March 26, 2010

Search and Get Stuff

I recently ran across something that apparently has been around awhile and savy people in the know have been using for quite some time. Well, better late than never I guess. So, in case you don't know about this I will pass my "new" find to you.
It's called Swag Bucks. It's a search engine that gives you swag bucks when you use their site (insead of say, google).
There are other ways to get swag bucks but that's the easy way.
You can then use your swag bucks to get things such as Amazon gift cards and lots of other things that I'm not even sure of yet.
Interested? You should be. You don't have to do anything but what you already do and start racking up your bucks.
At the bottom of my blog there is a Swag Bucks widget and a button below that to click to sign up. Click from my blog and sign up and I get a few bucks cause I suckered, I mean, recommended you.
I'd give you more details but I'm still learning. I just know some people who are using it and with good results.
Who knew?

No comments: