You will show me the path of life. In Your presence is fullness of joy. At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Ps. 16:11

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snuggled In My Snuggy

You know those snuggies on TV? The blankets with sleeves.
Well I so bought in to that and decided that this Michigan girl just needed one of those.
So my mother, being the kind soul that she is, had pity on her poor cold daughter and bought me one.
It arrived today all safe and snuggly.
I have been anticipating this package for quite some time. There have been many a cold evening when I've been fighting with my blankets while taking a sip of the nightly hot beverage of choice or reading a book wondering how to keep my fingers from freezing off while holding it, thinking all the while, "there has to be a way to stay warm and still use my hands." Problem solved.
I now have a snuggy!
Thanks Mom. I love you and the snuggy!



Aren't mom's great? They know just what to get you.
It sure made my day!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

I don't believe it! You have a snuggly???? I thought they were just for old people!(just kidding) Do you they really work??? I'm skeptical. Let me know and hope you are staying warm.

Sondra said...

They do work. Sadly, I didn't have it for most of the really cold weather but it's working well.
I have more use of my hands.
Actually I would recommend them.
For old people or not. :)
There are other uses too but um, I won't go into those. :)